high disease rates
for HP residents
you need to know
Marie speaks out
it's your community
District 10 Map
Election and Voting
Federal and Local
that you will be heard!
We are definitely Grass Roots
Information here is
Information and non-Profit Public Interest Groups
PUBLIC INFO SITES
Video on the New Voting Machines and How to Vote
On-line Voter Registration
- Click the link!
of Elections for the City and County of San Francisco - How to vote, Absentee
Voting, Disabled Access, Being a Poll Worker, Candidate Guides,
- Casting a Ballot - From
the Secretary of State: How-to register and vote, Absentee voting,
Ballot measures, Election returns. All your need to know.
Elections and Voting - Federal Election Commission.
- Voting vs. Voting Rights
- US Code, Sec. 1971.
- Ethics Commission
- Site map.
- Voter Fraud Handbook -
From the Secretary of State.
- District Map - All districts.
- Tenth Supervisorial District
- Description of the 10th
district and all others.
Francisco Districts - and other city government sites (district boundary
definitions, SF City government site, SF police web site, SF Dept.
Pub. Works service numbers).
- Candidate Guide & Initiative Info - General Election.
- District Elections Report
- This is a download report.
ELECTIONS - Listing
of all candidates and the websites.
- SF Voter Registration - San Francisco qualifications to vote, how
to register, and time line to be able to vote. And their phone
City Government -A clear diagram of the City government top to bottom
with clickable links to nearly every department.
- Ethics Commission
- site map.
- American Community Survey data - U.S. Census Bureau.
- Minutes of the Planning Commission - 1998 to -.
- The SF Sunshine Ordinance
-General, Public Access to
Meetings, Public Information and Public Records, Policy Implementation.
- The Freedom of Information Act - Full text of the
Freedom of Information Act in a form showing all amendments to
the statute made by the "Electronic Freedom of Information
Act Amendments of 1996."
- a Project of the President's Management Council. Executive Branch,
Legislative Branch, Judicial Branch. Search Engine.
Non-Profit Public Interest
Groups and General Information
Voting Integrity Project - Defending your freedom by protecting your vote
of Women Voters of San Francisco
- Upcoming Supervisor debates.
- Government Records and Your Privacy - Public records,
State privacy laws, Confidential records, Policy considerations,
Federal privacy laws.
Voting Integrity Project - Defending your freedom by protecting your
"Holding Power Accountable"
- Opensecrets.org - who's making political donations in your area,
which candidates your neighbors are supporting, and more.
Daylight - Ask questions and receive intelligent answers directly
from more than 60 candidates, initiative campaigns and public
Franciscans For Orderly Growth
Ecology - A community-based
grassroots public interest campaign for peace, environmental responsibility,
a compassionate economy, and a just society in the San Francisco
Bay Area, the nation, and international.
- Thoughts on the upcoming
district election for S.F. Supes?
Low Income Housing Coalition
- The Growing Gap Between Housing Costs
and Income of Poor People in the United States.
First Amendment Center - Political Resource
WILLIE BROWN - We must
gather 46,556 valid voter signatures (60,000) within 150 days.
Download Recall Petition.
of SF Elections i - Press Release - Exclusive Internet Report.
- History of SF Elections II
- Press Release. Part Two.
- History of SF Elections III
- The Exhibits.
- DA Probing Suspected Voter Registration Fraud - Voters were seemingly
registered to vote more than once in last election.
- District Elections Report - Report is by
Solem & Associates and CAVEC (Chinese American Voters Education
Committee). This is a download report.
- Report of
the Last Election - Voting irregularities, unlatched voting boxes.
Soft Money Laundromat - Which special interests are trying to influence
elections and public policies with unlimited soft money contributions
- Charitable Organizations
- Frequently Asked Questions
from the Attorney General's office.
- Can tax-exempt organizations endorse candidates for public
office? - Frequently Asked Questions from the IRS about
Back San Francisco - If
you want to stay in this city, the Brown machine incumbents have
got to go. It really is that simple. Comments on candidates. (SF
Races Get New Boost - Soft
money seeping into campaign funds. District 11, boosting Supervisor
Amos Brown, Linda Richardson, then spread its message to several
other districts.(09/30 Chronicle)
Propositions/Ballot Measures /Soft Money
- California Voter Foundation
- Eight propositions will
appear on California's November 2000 ballot.
- State Ballot Measures
- 100.0% ( 22670 of 22670
) precincts reporting as of Jun 2, 2000 at 11:05 am.
- Candidate Guide & Initiative Info - November 7, 2000 General Election.
Campaign To Save San Francisco - About Proposition
L - "Daughter of Prop. M".
Proposition L (Slow-Growth Measure) - Brown
trying to get it tossed off the ballot.
On Prop L - Prop L shenanigans (Ken Garcia)
Ballot Measure - Affordable Housing – Definition and Mandate.
Pro-growth Proposition K - Prop K spokesperson won't defend "development czar" provision. (The District 6 Sentinel)
- YES on L, NO on K - Save San Francisco!
- Dear Navy: Clean your room - Prop P. asserts a simple but important principle - that those who spill toxic materials should bear full
- Prop K Rally Bombs -- Spreads panic among business leaders. Hunters Point asks community help Oct. 6 with toxic fire -- and gives the reason why. (10/02)
- YES on L, No on K - download your very own 81/2x11" campaign sign to print out on your color printer.
- Infirmed Elders Feel Prop K Fist - Even monks and sick old people aren't safe in this town, if they don't high-kick in the right political parade.
- YES on Prop N - Stop Evictions! Condo Evictions Soar 80% Chronicle Article
Is Your Eviction Next? Help Pass Prop N (San Francisco Tenants Union)
- Prop. L Gaining Unlikely Support Over K - Even Conservatives are becoming more and more worried about how the city is being run. (BAR 10/05)
- More on Prop P - by D. Kaplowitz.
- What Prop K the Mayor's Plan Will Do - 38,000 evictions? (SF Guardian 10/18)
- Giving Away the City - How developer lobbyists and PACs have manipulated planning policy. (SF Guardian 10/18)
- The Battle for San Francisco - How big developers, with the help of Mayor Willie Brown, are moving to bulldoze the neighborhoods. (SF Guardian 10/18)
- Vote No K and Yes on L - by Dennis Antenore. (New Mission News)
on L, NO on K
- Save San Francisco!
WILLIE BROWN -
We must gather 46,556 valid voter signatures (60,000)
within 150 days. Download Recall Petition. Notes
on L, No on K
- download your very own 81/2x11" campaign sign to print
out on your color printer.
- Developers Give $2 Million Plus To Defeat Prop. L - Measure L, put on the ballot
by gathering voters' signatures, would ban new office development in some neighborhoods, place a moratorium on such development in others and limit new live-work loft buildings. (10/30)
- Brown's Speech Misses Mark - citizens can halt his unchecked growth policies by passing L and defeating
- Follow the Money - The real estate industry's top 10 candidates for supervisor. (Guardian 11/01)
- Soft Money Pours Into Schools Race - Critics say `sham' group is trying to sway election. (Chronicle 11/04)
- Down on Brown - Many blacks in Bayview/Hunters Point say they feel ignored by the mayor. In this election, they are returning the favor. (SF Weekly 11/01)
- The Links page has even more detailed
information links for the community and San Francisco as a whole.
Including information on the Hunters Point Shipyard clean up,
and important health information at Environmental Health.
San Francisco, USA
Please join us
and make District 10 the jewel of San Francisco.